- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
Best Views in all of San Francisco
You May Also Like...
Entirely remodeled top-notch tri-level loft located in the heart of San Francisco!
Bathed with natural light, this modern and spacious loft accommodates up to 4 guests. It is the perfect place if you need to relax after a day spent exploring the city. It has everything you need to enjoy a wonderful stay.
The first level opens on a large entrance and a wooden stair leads to the main level which is an open floor plan with the kitchen, the dining room and living room.
The full size gourmet kitchen is equipped with very high-end appliances: refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, coffee maker, toaster, and kettle.
On the mezzanine there is a queen size bed with a memory foam top mattress and a big wardrobe with a lot of space.
The remodeled bathroom has a sink, toilet and tub, everything is brand new.
In the living room one of the sofa can convert to a flat queen size bed for one guest.
Washer, dryer and iron are available for use.
The loft is on the third floor of the building and there is no elevator.
From the roof deck you will be able to enjoy a 360 view on the city, we often enjoy having appetizers up there.
Located at the end of the street from Grace Cathedral, Huntington Park and The California Line Cable Car, our one bedroom Nob Hill Gem, is in the center of the city on a popular tree lined street. Just a few blocks from Union Square, Downtown/ Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Moscone Center the apartment has been completely restyled to reflect true city living in a classic turn of the century building. Blocks from downtown businesses, financial, medical and the technology corridor, ours apartment-home is in a superb location for business travelers as well as visitors seeking the best of San Francisco dining, entertainment and nightlife scene.
See all our reviews at: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p382563#reviews
• 850 square feet (79 square meter) of living space with three separate rooms (kitchen, living room, bedroom).
• Elevator in building.
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar.
• Shower over tub combo.
• New bedding, pillows and super plush towels.
• Queen four poster bed.
• TV in living room and bedroom.
• Fully expanded cable, DVD player, iPod docking station.
• Free wireless internet.
• Starter supplies.
• Small private balcony off bedroom.
• Neighborhood and street view from balcony.
• Pak n’ Play (cot) provide for families.
PARKING: A car is not necessary (or recommended) but if you do decide to rent or drive you have a few options for parking:
1. Public Garages- 1-3 blocks from the apartment. They range $25-35 a day.
2. Free Street parking. Limited to 2 hours or metered during the day. Unlimited from 7PM-10 AM. Enforced 7 days a week including most holidays.
3. Park the car for less: http://www.parkforless.org/.
This is a VERY popular location. Finding a parking spot on the street can be a challenge. Pricing and hours may vary for garages if a holiday or major events in San Francisco. Large SUV typically cost more to park.
The perfect home base for your work or vacation awaits. This cozy apartment is walking distance from San Francisco's financial district and just one block from North Beach's famous restaurants.
We put our place together with all the things we loo...